|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||June 29, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- $45 - $50 per hr + super, Rosebery
- Temp role initially, possible perm placement
- National charity dedicated to funding childhood cancer research
Our client is committed to funding childhood cancer research and servicing families, individuals and organisations to achieve a positive outcome.
The purpose of this position is to develop and execute a strategic approach to analyzing and interpreting data, to inform fundraising, marketing and communication initiatives. Your time will be spent providing data analysis and reporting and data collection and management. Additionally you will:
- Work collaboratively with team members to identify and respond to the analytic reporting needs of functional areas.
- Extract segmentation queries for all fundraising channels as required.
- Review campaigns and ensure accurate tracking and data capture is in place.
- Develop appropriate processes and procedures to ensure all staff are sufficiently trained.
- Development of a database strategy and best practice of database management.
Ideally you have experience in a data analysis or database management role within a fundraising environment. Previous experience of using Raisers Edge will be an advantage otherwise, someone with similar experience from data and technology background will also be considered, additionally you will:
- Have a tertiary qualification in computer science, mathematics and science or similar discipline
- Knowledge of Raisers edge or similar CRM – including data imports, exports, complex queries and data segmentation
- Experience in SQL, access, and advanced excel techniques for data manipulation and extraction
- Strong communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
If you’d like to support this charity, please send your resume and a cover letter in MS word format quoting #34400. Or for an initial discussion please contact Aku King 02 (02) 8243 0570.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.